Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back on Track

My shin splints episode has passed, so I'm back on the treadmill. And the StairMaster, the bike, and the elliptical trainer. And in the pool, but not as much now because it dries my skin and hair out something terrible in this bitterly cold weather.

I've already accomplished my first goal: I wore the Interview Pants for the first time in several months, on Friday. Yes, they fit again! I'll try to post a picture soon, because it has to be seen to be believed.

The Interview Pants are beautiful hip hugging black pants that used to belong to a very tall and thin coworker, three jobs and three years ago. She gave them to me when I stayed over at her house one night and ruined my own brand new black pants with her iron the next morning. Damn synthetic fabrics!

I call them the Interview Pants because traditionally I have worn them to job interviews - they are the nicest and most flattering pair of pants I own. But I couldn't wear them to my last several interviews, because I couldn't do them up. Which was quite depressing, but I seem to have put that behind me (ha ha ha) so yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment